The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), the exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the country, launches its “Better Roads Ahead” promo to offer easy ownership plans on its lineup of sport utility vehicles, pickup trucks, and passenger cars. From May 21 to July 31, 2020, customers can avail of all-in low down payment on the Chevrolet Trax, Colorado, Trailblazer Spark, Sail, and Malibu.
- MY19 Trailblazer 4×2 LT MT – P38,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4×2 LT AT – P48,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4×2 Phoenix AT – P78,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4×2 LTX AT – P128,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4×4 Z71 AT – P138,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4×2 LT AT – P48,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4×2 LX AT – P58,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4×2 Trail Boss AT – P78,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4×2 LTX AT – P98,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY19 Colorado 4×4 LTZ AT – P88,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4×4 High Country Storm AT – P138,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY18 Trax LT AT – ZERO all-in low DP
- MY19 Trax LS AT – P25,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY19 Trax LT AT – P48,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Spark LT MT – P25,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Spark Premier CVT – P38,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY18 Sail LT MT – P38,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY19 Malibu LTZ AT – P108,000.00 all-in low DP
Chevrolet Philippines is also extending a special offer to medical frontline workers who are looking to upgrade their drive. Medical frontliners can avail of an additional P20,000.00 promo discount or cash savings on any Chevrolet model.
Additionally, the Chevrolet Trax, Colorado, Trailblazer Spark, Sail, and Malibu comes with a free preventive maintenance service (PMS) that is valid for the first two (2) years of ownership or 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first. The free PMS is not available on the Suburban, Tahoe, Corvette, and Camaro.
All Chevrolet vehicles come with a 5-year Warranty Program that covers your vehicle for five years or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
The Trailblazer and Colorado come with a special 5-year warranty coverage: 3-year bumper to bumper warranty plus a 2-year warranty on the powertrain or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
Chevrolet vehicles also come with automatic enrollment to the 24/7 Chevrolet Roadside Assistance for three (3) years that provides quick response and security wherever you are on the road. Included in the 24/7 Roadside Assistance are: emergency towing to a Chevrolet dealer, fuel delivery, battery boost or jump-starts, flat tire change, lockout service in case keys are left inside a locked vehicle, and vehicle removal in case of certain emergencies.
Shop. Click. Drive.
With digital as part of its norm, Chevrolet Philippines has always made it convenient for customers to reach out to their preferred Chevrolet dealership for test drive bookings, quotation requests, and other vehicle ownership inquiries through various online channels.
The bowtie brand encourages customers to purchase Chevy vehicles in the comforts of their homes with three simple easy steps: Shop. Click. Drive.
Shop: Log on to www.chevrolet.com.ph to check out Chevrolet’s lineup of vehicles.
Click: Select and click on your chosen Chevrolet model and submit the form with your details, preferred Chevrolet dealership, and preferred contact method. A Chevrolet sales consultant shall reach out to you to address your inquiries through a phone call, email, or an online meeting.
Drive: Once your vehicle purchase is approved, your Chevrolet dealership will prepare your brand new Chevy for delivery, ready for you to drive.