Chevrolet Philippines, which is handled by The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), is rolling out its “Ride to a Fresh Start” Sales Offers to provide you with more flexible options in owning your brand new Chevy.
From August 14 to October 31, 2020, customers can sign up for low down payment deals as low as P38,000.00 or 0% interest on Chevrolet’s extensive lineup of vehicles, including the capable Trailblazer mid-size SUV, the powerful Colorado pickup truck, the stylish Trax compact SUV, the peppy Spark mini compact car, the fuel-efficient Sail subcompact car, and the premium Malibu executive sedan.
All-in Low Down Payment Offers
- 2019 Trailblazer 4×2 LT MT – P88,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Trailblazer 4×2 LT AT – P108,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Trailblazer 4×2 Phoenix AT – P138,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Trailblazer 4×2 LTX AT – P148,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Trailblazer 4×4 Z71 AT – P178,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Colorado 4×2 LT AT – P95,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Colorado 4×2 LX AT – P115,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Colorado 4×2 Trail Boss AT – P125,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Colorado 4×2 LTX AT – P140,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Colorado 4×4 LS MT – P118,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2020 Colorado 4×4 High Country Storm AT – P168,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2018 Trax LT AT – P38,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2019 Trax LS AT – P58,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2019 Trax LT AT – P78,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2019 Spark LT MT – P55,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2019 Spark Premier CVT – P78,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2018 Sail LT MT – P58,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2018 Sail LT AT – P68,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2018 Sail LTZ AT – P68,000.00 all-in low DP
- 2019 Malibu LTZ AT – P150,000.00 all-in low DP
Chevrolet’s Ride to a Fresh Start Promo Offer corresponds to a 25% all-in low down payment based on the SRP of the vehicle models. The amount shown above is net of the promo financing discount, which covers fees for comprehensive insurance, 3-year LTO registration, Chattel mortgage fees, amongst others.
Zero Interest Plan
0% Interest up to 48 months amortization at 30% down payment is available for the 2019 Sail LT MT and LTZ AT, 2018 Trax LS AT and LT AT models, 2019 Trax LT AT, and the 2019 Trailblazer 4×2 LT MT trim model.
Additionally, 0% Interest up to 36 months amortization at 40% down payment is offered for the other Chevrolet models, including the 2019 Spark LT MT and Premier CVT models, the 2020 Trailblazer 4×2 LT AT, 4×2 Phoenix AT, 4×2 LTX AT, and 4×4 Z71 AT variants, and the 2020 Colorado 4×2 LT AT, 4×2 LX AT, 4×2 Trail Boss AT, 4×2 LTX AT, and 4×4 High Country Storm models.
Chevrolet Complete Care
Chevrolet Philippines is also offering its Chevrolet Complete Care–a five-year or 100,000-kilometer warranty program with customer care support tailored for your peace of mind.
For the Trailblazer and Colorado, there’s a special 5-year warranty coverage: 3-year bumper to bumper warranty plus a 2-year warranty on the Power Train or 100,000 kilometer, whichever comes first.
Chevrolet vehicles also come with automatic enrollment to the 24/7 Chevrolet Roadside Assistance for three (3) years that provides quick response and security wherever you are on the road. Included in the 24/7 Roadside Assistance are: emergency towing to a Chevrolet dealer, fuel delivery, battery boost or jump-starts, flat tire change, lockout service in case keys are left inside a locked vehicle, and vehicle removal in case of certain emergencies.
For your convenience, you can shop for your new Chevy safely in your home through Chevrolet’s Shop. Click. Drive. program.
Log on to the Chevrolet Philippines website to check out and select your dream Chevrolet vehicle. Submit your details, preferred Chevrolet dealership, and preferred contact method online and a Chevrolet sales consultant shall reach out to you to address your inquiries through a phone call, email, or an online meeting.
Once your vehicle purchase is approved, your Chevrolet dealership will prepare your brand new Chevy for delivery, ready for you to drive and find new roads with.
0 comments on “Chevrolet PH Offers 0% Interest Plans On Its Vehicles This August”