Bermaz Auto Philippines (BAP), the distributor of Mazda vehicles in the country is saying sayonara to 2020 by unveiling its most generous set of discounts yet. Mazda’s Sayonara 2020 promo offers up to P200,000 in almost the entire Mazda lineup.
The latest set of promos are available to almost the entire Mazda lineup, from the Mazda 2 all the way to the flagship Mazda CX-9. Take a look at the discounted final prices below and see if any premium Mazda vehicle piques your interest.
- 2020 Mazda 2 Sedan/Hatchback 1.5 Elite: P945,000 (less P50,000)
- 2020 Mazda 3 Sedan 1.5 Elite: P1,245,000 (less P50,000)
- 2020 Mazda 3 Sportback 1.5 Elite: P1,270,000 (less P50,000)
- 2020 Mazda 6 Sports Wagon: P1,895,000 (less P100,000)
- 2020 Mazda 6 Sedan 2.2 Turbo Diesel: P2,050,000 (less P200,000)
- 2020 Mazda 6 Sedan 2.5 Turbo Gasoline: P2,050,000 (less P200,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-30 FWD Pro: P1,390,000 (less P100,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-30 FWD Sport: P1,590,000 (less P200,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-30 AWD Sport: P1,890,000 (less P100,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-5 FWD Pro: P1,630,000 (less P100,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-5 FWD Sport: P1,790,000 (less P100,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-8 AWD Signature: P2,190,000 (less P100,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-9 FWD Sport Turbo: P2,330,000 (less P50,000)
- 2020 Mazda CX-9 AWD Signature Turbo: P2,750,000 (less P200,000)
As with every Mazda sold from April 2020 onwards, a free 5-year maintenance plan comes as standard. For the next five years in your vehicle ownership, owners do not need to worry about the cost of parts and labor. On top of this, all Mazdas come with a 3-year/100,000-kilometer warranty, whichever comes first, along with free 24-hour roadside assistance.
Mazda’s Sayonara 2020 promo is only available until November 30, 2020. Better hurry up if you want to catch the best deals on a Mazda yet.