Ford Philippines is extending special rates on parts and labor to assist customers of Ford dealerships in Luzon affected by Typhoon Ulysses.
Customers who will bring their affected Ford vehicles to a Ford dealership from November 17 to December 10, 2020, can avail of a special discount of 20 percent on selected parts and up to 20 percent discount on labor.
“We recognize that the recent typhoon has caused damage to vehicles especially in areas affected by heavy rains and flooding. At Ford, we want to extend assistance to our customers with special discounts on parts and labor to make the repair more convenient for them,” shares PK Umashankar, president and managing director, Ford Philippines.
Participating Ford dealerships include Alabang, Balintawak, Commonwealth, Global City, Libis, Manila, Manila Bay, Marikina, and Quezon Avenue in Metro Manila and Baliuag, Batangas, Cabanatuan, Calamba, Cavite, Clark, Dagupan, Ilocos Norte, Isabela, Laguna, Malolos, Marilao, Metro Baguio, Naga, Pampanga, Sta. Rosa, Subic, and Tarlac in Luzon. Customers can contact their Ford dealer for more information.
To be eligible, the vehicles for repair must be purchased from an authorized Ford dealer. The coverage of the discount covers customer-paid parts and labor only. Parts discounts are not applicable to parts sold over-the-counter. Program discounts are not convertible to cash.
Apart from special discounts, Ford Philippines is encouraging motorists to follow these vehicle maintenance tips for vehicles damaged by floodwater:
- Do not attempt to start a flooded vehicle until thorough inspection and cleaning have been conducted. Try to disconnect battery terminals starting with the negative terminal.
- Take immediate steps to dry the vehicle as much as possible to reduce the time its components are exposed to water.
- Record the highest level of water exposure on the flooded vehicle. This will aid a qualified technician in the evaluation process as well as taking the necessary steps to correct any damage.
- Contact your Ford dealer to arrange for an inspection and evaluation of the flooded vehicle.
- After a thorough inspection, detail the interior and exterior of the vehicle.