Starting this August, Hyundai.ph goes live with an exciting new look and feel.
“We officially kick off the celebration of our 20 fruitful years in the industry with the unveiling of the new and improved hyundai.ph. It’s one of the many special gifts that we have lined up to thank everyone who has supported the Hyundai brand through the years,” affirmed Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo, President and CEO of Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI), the official Philippine distributor of Hyundai vehicles.
Now that staying home’s the order of the day, Hyundai.ph has been redesigned to double the ease and the fun of getting your car shopping and maintenance needs right from home.
Here are five good reasons for you to check it out:
1. It’s faster. It’s cloud-hosted, which means it cuts down on loading time. Getting all the information you need about Hyundai in the Philippines is much quicker now.
2. It’s safe and reliable. With the new Hyundai.ph in the cloud, it is far tougher for unscrupulous individuals to break into the system. Your personal information is safe and secure with us.
3. It’s more mobile-friendly. 93% of customers visit the older Hyundai.ph on their mobile phones. Now that the site is “mobile-first,” navigation is a lot easier and accessible from practically any point.
4. It’s more user-friendly. The new interface is easier on the eyes and makes for hassle-free search and navigation.
5. It’s fun and dynamic with vibrant content that keeps you engaged and updated on all-things Hyundai.
In short, it’s your Hyundai dealership in a pocket, with all that you need to know about Hyundai’s passenger car and commercial vehicle lineup, thoughtfully designed for a seamless experience.
Next in line for further improvement are last year’s customer-facing innovations including HOMEPage, our request for quote and auto loan platform for passenger cars; eB2B, our request for quote facility for commercial vehicles, and HUB for Genuine Parts and @YourService for online parts ordering and service appointment booking.
“We’ve upgraded our website to make life much easier for the ‘now’ market,” concluded Ms. Agudo. “Hyundai.ph shall be our main platform to connect with our stakeholders as we drive forward into the next 20 years. I invite everyone to browse through our content to discover how we are creating better journeys with you.”