The Autohub Group is proud to announce the opening of Moto ACCS Greenhills. After the successful launching of their first Moto ACCS branch at the roof deck of 38th St. BGC (Mini Building), Taguig City last December, the Autohub Group is thrilled to announce the opening of the flagship store of Moto ACCS in Greenhills, San Juan.
Located alongside Vespa Motoitalia and Triumph Greenhills, the new 61.3-square-meter facility boasts of state-of-the-art accessories, gears, and after-sales services.
Seeing the increased demand and enthusiasm for two-wheeler vehicles in the past few years, the Autohub Group diversified its lineup of lifestyle products for motorcycle enthusiasts to complement its lineup of motorcycle accessories and services.
Look forward to the following items from the showroom:
- Sturdy and decorated helmets from Shark
- Motorcycle, denim, and puffer jackets and motorcycle gear from Segura and Furygan
- Lightweight, colorful, and breathable jerseys from LABL
- High-cut riding shoes from Falco in a variety of colors
- Heavy-duty backpacks and bags from Kriega
- State-of-the-art communication systems from Cardo
- Horn systems from Marco
- Italian exhaust pipes from Zard
- The safety shock buffering system of Hit-Air
The Moto ACCS Showroom Branches:
- Moto ACCS Greenhills
Ground floor, Vespa and Triumph Greenhills Workshop, 324 Ortigas Avenue, North Greenhills, San Juan City
- Moto ACCS BGC
2nd floor (roof deck) of the MINI BGC Showroom, Block 33 Lot 2 Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
For more information about the showroom, and its services, you can contact Arturo Cruz at +639178129608.
0 comments on “Moto ACCS Greenhills Is A Motorbiker’s Accessories Paradise”