Motor Image Pilipinas, Inc., the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles in the Philippines, invites customers to purchase a brand-new Subaru while it still has a few stocks that had already arrived in the Philippines prior to the implementation of Department Administrative Order (DAO) No. 20-11.
Subaru assures its customers that the distributor and all fifteen (15) of its outlets nationwide still have limited inventory which are not yet subject to the DTI’s safeguard duties to cover all customer purchases until the end of March.
Interested customers are encouraged to inquire, visit, or test drive at their preferred dealership to take advantage of this opportunity to purchase a brand-new Subaru at its current prices, without worrying about having to pay/deposit any additional amount that comes with the new order.
To add on to this, cash discounts and promos currently offered by Subaru on all its models shall remain, as well as the standard 5-year warranty for purchases of all new Subaru vehicles. For reference, this is Subaru’s current SRP for its entire lineup.
- XV 2.0i – P1,618,000
- XV 2.0i-S EyeSight with SAR360 – P1,908,000
- XV 2.0i-S EyeSight GT Edition – P1,988,000
- Forester 2.0i-L – P1,698,000
- Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight – P1,938,000
- Forester 2.0i-S EyeSight – P2,068,000
- Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight GT Lite Edition – P1,980,000
- Forester 2.0i-S EyeSight GT Edition – P2,170,000
- Levorg 2.0GT-S EyeSight – P2,098,000
- WRX 2.0 CVT EyeSight – P2,158,000
- WRX STI 2.5 6MT – P2,848,000
- BRZ 2.0 6AT – P2,158,000
0 comments on “Subaru PH Still Offering Vehicles Not Yet Affected By DTI’s Safeguard Duties”