Hyundai Motor Philippines Inc. (HMPH), together with Hyundai Motor Corporation (HMC), invites Roblox users to explore and experience Philippine-themed content at the Hyundai Mobility Adventure (HMA) metaverse space. HMA was developed in 2021 as a new-age online customer experience (CX) platform to introduce the brand’s latest products, initiatives, and future mobility solutions to younger generations. It also provides constant in-game updates that aim to bring light to the different cultures of the regions that Hyundai is present in.
Until March 1, there will be three (3) unique events at the Festival Square where a virtual showroom and quests with awards await participating players:
- Global Driving Center
- Take either the Hyundai Santa Fe, Hyundai Tucson or Hyundai Staria for a spin while learning more about these models by answering a series of fun trivia questions before the clock runs out.
- Philippine Driving Studio
- Come to know the Hyundai Creta and Hyundai Stargazer through three (3) mini-games that showcase their class-leading safety and comfort features as well as future-oriented look.
- Philippine Local Culture Zone
- Get a hold of one-time-only items like the traditional Barong Tagalog, and famous native treats such as Halo-halo, Sapin-sapin, Buko Pandan, and Mango juice. Plus, roam around and take delight in the digital version of HMPH’s signature IONIQ 5 Café and discover what makes its Vehicle-To-Load (V2L) functionality special.
“As a mobility service provider, we challenge ourselves to go beyond traditional transportation methods so Metamobility is a concept that Hyundai Motor has delved into heavily in recent years. Other than robotics, Zepeto, and NFTs, HMA on Roblox is just one of our multiple investments to further reinforce this. Freedom of movement is for all of humankind and has no age limit. Which is why we are making an effort to connect and create a lasting impression among young audiences that we are a brand who innovates and revolutionizes. We are excited for Filipinos to see for themselves the HMA world and enjoy the local elements that have been incorporated it”, according to Mr. Dongwook Lee, President of HMPH.
On February 24 to 26, HMA will also be showcased live at the activity center of Glorietta in Makati City. It will feature interactive activities that will provide special prizes. The latest vehicle lineup of Hyundai Motor Philippines will also be displayed with event-exclusive offers included.
0 comments on “Hyundai PH Has A Philippine Culture Zone and Driving Studio At Roblox”