The first leg of the Ford Island Conquest (FIC) Year 6 is happening this week, and here are six things that customers and motoring enthusiasts can expect from attending the experiential test drive event:
- Over P2 million in total cash savings and freebies
- Over P2 million worth of cash savings and prizes will be up for grabs for customers getting a new Territory, Everest, or Ranger. Aside from cash savings, customers can also get accessories packs, air purifiers, dash cameras, fuel vouchers, and premium sports bags with a Ford vehicle purchase.
- Up To P100,000 in cash savings
- Customers can avail of up to P100,000 cash savings when they purchase a new Territory, Everest, or Ranger during the 3-day FIC. Also up for grabs are P50,000, P30,000, P20,000, or P10,000 cash savings.
- First drive of the Next-Generation Ranger Raptor
- The first FIC leg for the year will see the 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor up close and personal and in action for the first time, allowing enthusiasts to experience the segment-leading features and capabilities of one of the most popular pick-up trucks in the country on a 4×4 driving course.
- Specially-designed off-road track
- A specially-designed off-road track will serve as the playground of the 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor, as well as the Ranger Wildtrak 4×4 and Everest Titanium+ 4×4 vehicles. Customers will be able to ride and drive and experience the vehicles’ enhanced suspension systems and ride and handling.
- On-road test drive
- Customers can also test drive the 4×2 variants of the new Ranger and Everest on the road, including the recently-launched 2023 Ford Territory, to experience their driver-assist features and connectivity systems.
- Next-generation ownership experience
- Customers can also learn more about the new Ford ownership experience with offerings and services such as FordPass, Pickup and Delivery, Express Service, Scheduled Service Plan, Extended Warranty, Emergency Roadside Assistance, and Genuine Parts and Accessories.
The first leg of the Ford Island Conquest Year 6 is happening on May 19 to 21, 2023 from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm at the ARCA South Interactive Park in Taguig City and admission to the event is free. The test drive is open until 6:00 pm.